1) 25% commission
2) Sold art shall remain with the Artist and when Artcade receives full payment from a buyer it will send a courier company to collect the Artist’s work for delivery to the buyer. Packaging and safe handover of the artwork to the courier shall be the Artist’s responsibility. Artcade encourages all Artists to insure their artwork.
3) Payment (for the sold artwork) will be made to the Artist within 30 working days of delivery of the artwork to the buyer.
4) Subject to Clause 7 any art uploaded on Artcade web page (www.artcade.com.pk) shall remain on site for a minimum period of 6 months.
5) The Artist undertakes that he/she shall not under any circumstances establish direct contact with any buyers using information obtained via the Artcade platform. Any breach of this obligation may result in termination of the particular Artist’s membership.
6) When a Buyer reserves a painting, Artcade will keep it reserved for a maximum of 3 days starting from the date of reservation to allow for the transfer of sale price to Artcade. If the Buyer fails to transfer the sale price within the stated period Artcade shall have the authority to remove the reserved notice and shall be at liberty to sell the particular artwork to any other interested buyer.
7)Artcade management shall have sole discretion to leave purchased artwork onsite notifying it as “Sold”. This allows viewers to see the particular Artist’s portfolio and style as it grows and get a greater sense of the Artist’s evolution and inspiration.
8) The Artist must fill in the form to provide all information requested to login for membership. the Artist’s name and bio/mission-statement will be visible to the buyers. Other personal information (address etc), shall remain private with Artcade.
9) Artists are strongly advised to upload their unique and original art in high-resolution photographs to best display authentic colours, details, textures with clarity. Artists must feed in size, medium, category, title.
8) Artists are responsible to price their own work in PKR. Any quoted price for the artwork shall include an additional amount of 25% (of the quoted price) as Artcade commission.
9) Artcade management has the right to terminate any Artist/s who uploads any offensive material (nudes or blasphemy)
10) Artcade management has the sole discretion to deny any Artist membership for work that isn’t authentic, up to standard or for any other reason deemed appropriate by Artcade.
11) Any dispute rising out of this transaction shall be amicably resolved by Artcade, Artists and Buyers.
for further enquiries contact email@example.com
1) Buyer shall make full payment for the reserved artwork to Artcade which payment shall be retained (from Artist) till the particular art is delivered to the buyer at the given address. Once the particular art is delivered to the Buyer, Artcade will release payment to the Artist.
2) When a Buyer reserves a painting, Artcade will keep it reserved for a maximum of 3 days starting from the date of reservation to allow for the transfer of sale price to Artcade. If the Buyer fails to transfer the sale price within the stated period Artcade shall have the authority to remove the reserved notice and be at liberty to sell the particular artwork to any other interested buyer.
3) Art will be will packaged by the Artists themselves. Artcade will arrange a courier company (with tracking) to have it delivered to the Buyer at the given address.
4) Buyers are discouraged from approaching artists directly as this may lead to blocking the Artist’s membership on our site in the future.
5) Artcade is a reliable and safe intermediary for both Artists and Buyers.
6) An additional courier charge will be included in the cost, depending on the size of package and to where it is being delivered
7) Any dispute rising out of this transaction shall be amicably resolved by Artcade, Artists and Buyers.
for further enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org